How To Lower Your Company’s Operations Cost?
Tip! One option is to start outsourcing your customer care & support operations to a Low-Cost Virtual Agent Service
Back in 2008, we experienced financial challenges; due to the Housing Financial Crash (Also known as the global financial crisis).
Our experience was to close doors for business or to start reducing our company expenses to stay alive.
We started thinking outside the box and we began to brainstorm how we were going to reduce our company’s operations cost to survive the financial crisis.
One option was to use the latest technology and start moving our customer service department to a lower-cost country and still maintain a good quality and trained customer service team.
Our Results Since 2008: We made the best decision!
1) We reduced our company’s expenses to stay alive since it was very expensive for us to have full-time employees in New York (Employee salaries, benefits, taxes, office space, computer, phone, etc).
2) We built our own internal virtual customer service team using the latest technology.
3) We maintained our good quality and trained customer service team.
Lowering our company’s overhead cost was a big part of our goal since it affected our bottom line profits!
Can we help you?
Yes, We Can!
Today, we help our clients with our virtual agent services to help them reduce their overhead expenses for their department’s needs in customer service, phone sales & technical support.
Industries we work with:
- Wholesale Distributors
- Retail & eCommerce stores
Why Us? Because…
- We are committed to Help you Grow!
- We have the experience & technology
- We are looking for a long lasting relationship
Our Process is very simple:
1. Tell us your customer service needs – We will find a qualified virtual agent based on your needs.
2. Training -The agent will be trained on your product or service.
3. Production – The agent will start once fully-trained and approved to start.
- Your own dedicated agent for your company
- You pick the days & hours for the agent to work
- Our managers will monitor your agent
- We have bilingual staff (English/Spanish)